Proofread: To detect and mark errors.
Edit: To revise and correct.
Do you need a proofreader or editor? Take the Red Pen Prose quiz and find out…
True or False?
- I am a job-seeker looking to improve my resume.
- I am having a tough time creating an effective cover letter that leads to job interviews.
- I own a business and send clients frequent or detailed written communication.
- I am applying to colleges and want my essays to be as strong as possible.
- I create presentations for large and small audiences, but I am not very good at paying attention to the details.
- I have a ‘math mind’ and spellcheck is the only way I edit.
- The most writing I do is text messaging. Now I have a project where content, grammar and spelling matter, and I am lost.
If you answered ‘True‘ to any of these questions, you may need a Red Pen Prose proofreader or editor.
At Red Pen Prose, we take command of the English language for you.
Resumes/Cover Letters * College Admissions Essays
Short Stories/Novels * Proposals/Presentations